What We Do?
After receiving a request for help from a client at the Army Dog Center regarding cases of Theft, Robbery, Kidnapping, Target Killing, Murder, or other criminal incidents, our response and actions are highly organized and efficient to provide the best possible assistance. Here’s a step-by-step overview of what we do:
- Initial Consultation:
- Upon receiving the client’s request, our first step is to conduct an initial consultation. We gather essential information about the incident, including the location, time, and nature of the crime. Understanding the client’s specific needs is crucial in tailoring our response.
- Assessment and Planning:
- Our team of experts, including experienced handlers and security professionals, assess the situation. We evaluate the severity of the incident and determine the appropriate resources and response protocols needed.
- Deployment of Canine Units (Trained Dogs):
- If the situation requires our trained dogs for criminal detection, we quickly deploy the relevant canine units to the scene. These highly trained dogs are selected based on their specialization, such as tracking, apprehension, or search-and-rescue.
- On-Site Investigation:
- Our canine units work alongside law enforcement agencies and security personnel to conduct on-site investigations. Depending on the type of incident, the dogs may be involved in tracking suspects, searching for evidence, or providing a visible deterrent to potential threats.
- Collaboration with Authorities:
- The Army Dog Center collaborates closely with law enforcement agencies and other relevant authorities. We provide them with our canine expertise and assist in the coordination of efforts to resolve the situation. Our well-trained dogs complement the skills of human responders, making the response more effective.
- Real-time Updates:
- Throughout the operation, we maintain constant communication with the client, providing real-time updates on our progress. This ensures that the client remains informed and reassured throughout the process.
- Resolution and Follow-up:
- Our goal is to bring a swift and successful resolution to the incident. Depending on the nature of the situation, this may involve tracking down suspects, locating missing persons, securing the area, or assisting in the investigation.
- Post-Incident Support:
- After the incident is resolved, we offer post-incident support to our clients. This may include debriefing, counseling, or recommendations for security improvements to prevent similar incidents in the future.
- Client Feedback and Documentation:
- We value feedback from our clients, as it helps us continuously improve our services. We maintain comprehensive documentation of the entire operation for reference and future analysis.
At the Army Dog Center, our commitment is to provide rapid and effective responses to criminal incidents, utilizing the specialized skills of our canine units to enhance security, deter criminals, and support law enforcement agencies in their efforts to combat crime. We understand the urgency and seriousness of these situations, and we pride ourselves on our professionalism and expertise in handling them.